Empowering Relief Counseling (ERC) is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. This is a temporary, 90-day position that may lead to permanent employment.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and data entry. For this role, a fast Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Zoom.
We need someone to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
• Maintain HIPAA compliance and confidentiality
• Respond to emails and phone calls
• Provide client service as first point of contact
• Schedule meetings
• Book conferences
• Manage contact and referral lists
• Prepare billing spreadsheets and keep online records
• Organize calendars and scheduling
• Perform market research
• Create presentations, as assigned
• Address practitioners’ administrative queries
• Maintain meticulous, detailed records of activities performed and work accomplished
• Other tasks as assigned by administrators
• Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar role
• Familiarity with current technology, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
• Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
• Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
• Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
• Strong desire to learn
• Excellent time management skills
• Solid organizational skills
• High school diploma
• Additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
ERC is committed to social justice as well as affirming, connecting, and empowering care in order to foster positive relationships with self, family, and community. Please email your resume and a cover letter explaining how you align with the details above to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Close Date: July 23, 2021 @ 12:00 PM
Empowering Relief Counseling, PLLC (ERC) is looking to expand our dynamic team. We are hiring 1 – 2 full-time Mental Health Therapists. We are looking for clinicians who are compassionate, self-motivated, driven, and client-centered. The ideal candidate will understand and have a commitment to social justice and an interest in treating trauma across the lifespan. We are a small office and looking for a team player willing to help with other office tasks. We are looking for someone who will take ownership for the success of ERC and help grow our practice by working collaboratively and looking for ways to improve the client experience. Must be driven/self-motivated with a willingness to use the safety net of the group to cultivate your own practice. ERC offers a competitive wage based on experience and autonomy over your schedule. We have a supportive team with years of experience and expertise. We promote a positive and fun atmosphere that honors the work-life balance and the human in each of us.
ERC is committed to affirming, connecting, and empowering care in order to foster positive relationships with self, family, and community. We all have a strong commitment to those with whom we work and hope to find someone who is passionate about caring for others. Provisionally licensed clinicians are welcome to apply (i.e. CSW, ACMHC) and supervision will be provided.